The Joint Apprenticeship Committee for Local 130 accepts applications in the months of January and February. The 2019 Application Period has closed. Dates for 2020 have NOT been set yet. Please check back for more information.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON ONLY DURING OPEN REGISTRATION.
LISTED BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENTS,
NOTE REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
$25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE (NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
Methods of Payment:
1. Money Order or Cashier’s Check payable to: Plumbers’ JAC Local 130
2. MasterCard or Visa Credit/Debit Card (a convenience fee will be added to your transaction)
*Optional: If you wish to purchase the Test Taking Tip Book for $10.00, your total will be $35.00 in the form of a money order or cashier’s check or $35.00 plus a convenience fee if paying by card.
You must apply in person AND you must bring the following items:
• Completed Application (if downloaded). Hardcopy applications will be available at all registration sites
• Your valid driver’s license
• Your Birth Certificate or U.S. Passport
• Proof of Completion of High School:
• Original High School Diploma OR
• G.E.D. Certificate OR
• Sealed Official High School Transcripts OR
• College Diploma WITH Transcripts OR
• Copy of Veteran DD214
• $25.00 non-refundable application fee
1. Must read, write and speak the English language
2. Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
3. Pass an aptitude test
4. Pass a drug screen
5. Pass a physical exam
6. Pass an agility test
7. Applicants must always possess a valid driver’s license
8. Must be at least 18 years of age
(Applicants who are 17 years of age may be placed on the eligibility list if proof is provided he or she will be 18 years of age prior to being registered by the JAC)
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
Applicants submitting the required documents at the time of registration will be given all the information where and when to appear for the aptitude test. Drug screen, physical, and physical agility test information will be provided when invited to a pre-orientation meeting.
At the time of indenture you must: